Everyone wants to know how to do a quick bathroom cleaning so we are here to help you with a few tricks.
If you need to quickly clean the bathroom, especially if you are expecting guests, don’t panic, there are a lot of things you can do to be ready in time:
- The shower head can be cleaned with vinegar. Put white vinegar into a plastic bag and immerse the shower head in the liquid. Leave it to soak for a few minutes then rinse it with water until there is no vinegar or residuum left.
- Use sodium bicarbonate to get rid of the stains on the shower cabin. If you have dirt on the transparent panels, mix baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) with vinegar until you get a thick and adherent paste. Apply the paste on the surfaces (plastic or glass) and leave it action for a few minutes. After this, clean with a soft damp cloth or a sponge.
- Ceramic tiles are easily cleaned with steam. First, spray the walls and floors with a universal detergent. Turn on the hot water and let it run until the room is filled with thick steam. Make sure you close all the windows and door before. After 10 minutes, you can air the room and clean the tiles with a soft cloth and rinse using warm water. For the floor tiles, you can also use a microfiber mop.
- Mouthwash is the perfect solution for the toilet bowl. Cleaning the WC must be one of the most unpleasant activities. Pour some water and mouthwash in a recipient and spray the ceramic part of the bowl. Leave it soak for 10 minutes then wipe thoroughly using the toilet brush. Flush a few times.
- Get rid of rust using toothpaste. Put some toothpaste on a brush and rub the areas where rust is attacking the plumbing and fixtures
Photos via Pinterest